Anti Cyberbullying / Internet Safety Workshops for Primary Schools in Ireland
Welcome to the iNetSafetyTalk. Internet Safety / Anti-Cyberbullying workshops facilitated by Ger Brick
Ger Brick is 'ReZooming' Internet Safety classes online from October 6th
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all iNetSafetyTalk services will be facilitated online for the foreseeable future. I am delighted to announce the availability of online classes with new content from October 6th.
Having previously worked with great success with our Rang 4, 5 agus 6 pupils and also parents, we were most anxious to have Ger back. In compliance with COVID-19 regulations, the workshops this time were conducted through Zoom. Ger used a webcam to ensure interaction with the pupils and this worked very successfully. The reaction from all involved has again been extremely positive - the information is clear, concise and up to date and very much an eye opener for some parents. Guidance on parental controls and how to communicate with our children were key aspects of Ger's message. I cannot recommend Ger highly enough for these workshops.
Gaelscoil Eoghain Uí Thuairisc Carlow
Enquiries & Bookings are now being taken for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
iNetSafetyTalk offers Internet Safety / Anti-Cyberbullying workshops to the following target audiences :
- Primary School Pupils
- Parents & Parents Associations
- Croke Park hour Staff workshops
- Clubs & Organisations
- Community Groups & Local Partnerships
- Vocational Training Opportunity Scheme Participants
- Post Primary Schools
Available Nationwide. The workshops are highly interactive & engaging, supported by video and in class group exercises providing the children and Parents with Practical Information and Rules for Staying Safe and conducting themselves Responsibly online.
- Looking forward to visiting ADAPT Domestic Abuse Service in Limerick on February 15th
Current Availability for Terms 2 & 3
- February - Fully Reserved
- March - Fully Reserved
- April - Fully Reserved
- May - Fully Reserved
- June - 8 Dates Remaining
Bookings being taken now for September onwards
Bookings are now being taken for 2021-2022 School Term
Get in touch with Ger Brick as early as possible to secure an iNetSafetyTalk at your school
Recent & Upcoming Appointments
Some Schools and Organisations Ger Brick will be visiting in the coming weeks :
- GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS) , Co. Clare
- Scoil Iosa , Tallaght, Co. Dublin
- Scoil Bhride , Ranelagh , Dublin
- Holy Family Rathcoole , Co. Dublin
- Our Lady Of Consolation NS, Co. Dublin
- St Margarets National School Finglas
- Gaelscoil Inchicore, Co. Dublin
- St Brigids National School, Glasnevin, Dublin
- Carlow Educate Together , Co. Carlow
- Abbeyside National ScNhool, Co. Waterford
- Ferrybank Boys National school Co. Waterford
- Glenbeg National School, Co. Waterford
- Duagh National School, Co. Kerry
- Knocknagree National School, Co. Cork
- Kilmaley National School, Co. Cork
- Ovens National School, Co. Cork
- Dunmanway National School Co. Cork
- Ballyclough National School, Co. Cork
- Abbeystrewry National School, Co. Cork
- Kinnetty National School, Co. Offaly
- BallyBoy National school, Co Offaly
- Cloonfad National School, Co. Roscommon
- Ballycasheen National School, Co. Kerry
- Gaelscoil De Hide , Fermoy Co. Cork
- Knocknagoshel NS , Co. Kerry
- Knockanure / Moyvane Co. Kerry
- Mercy Moyderwell Secondary School ,Tralee Co. Kerry
- Dromleigh National School, Co. Cork
Some Recent Schools and Organisations visited by Ger Brick
- Bayside Senior School Co. Dublin
- Enable Ireland, Sandymount Co. Dublin
- St Michaels Special School, Co. Dublin
- St Michaels College Ballsbridge Dublin
- Catherine MCCauley Special School Co. Limerick
- St Augustines School , Co. Limerick
- Manister National School Limerick
- St. Molua's National School, Ardagh Co. Limerick
- Doon CBS , Co. Limerick
- Gaelscoil Ghoirt Alainn, Co. Cork
- Crosshaven National Schools x 3 , Co. Cork
- Kilbolane National School , Co. Cork
- Inchigeela National School, Co. Cork
- Kilbarry National School, Co. Cork
- Glanworth National School Co. Cork
Why Choose iNetSafetyTalk ?
iNetSafetyTalk visited 900+ Primary Schools across Ireland, delivering workshops to over 115,000 Primary School pupils. Ger Brick has facilitated over 200 Parent Information Evenings since September 2016.
All class Teachers & Principals who have availed of the workshops have rated the workshops as Excellent
and highly recommend it to other schools.
Inviting Ger Brick as a guest speaker means you are securing the services of a professional who :
- Has 20+ years of Practical Online Industry experience in a Multi National environment.
- Engages Children and Parents at their level.
- Delivers an engaging, current and fun workshop accompanied by RULES for staying Safe online.
- No Technical Jargon. Just practical advice for Parents on how to keep their families safe online.
What Schools Are Saying about iNetSafetyTalk
Workshop Themes & Activities
- Communicating Respectfully Online
- Cyberbullying Rules
- Consequences & the Law
- Keeping Safe Online
- Your Personal Information / Privacy
- Online Safety Tips
- Popular Apps Discussion
- Cyberbullying & Online Safety Videos
- Group Work / Individual Exercises
- Role play.
- Q&A / Discussion
- Post Training Material
In the News
Ger Brick is looking forward to visiting ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services Limerick in February 2018.